


So I tried to start this a while back, but never did. Hopefully out of town friends and family can keep updated with this.
My baby is already 2 months old. At his dr. appt. he weighed 12lb.12oz. and was 23.5 in. long. It's been a trying 2 months. The first 2 weeks were wonderful, Cole was amazing sleeping, eating, rarely cried, then something snapped. Cole started crying, and by crying I mean screaming, all day long, unless he was sleeping. It was terrible watching him so misserable and nothing I would do could help him. So I finally took him to the dr. and she said he had a severe case of acid reflux and gave him some medicine to try....well here we are day 4 of the medicine and it's like I have a different baby! He is finally contented to sit with us, and smiles all the time. Thank the Lord for my happy baby!
I think that middle picture actually looks a lot like Chris for some reason!
ReplyDeleteCole is definately turning into a little Chris.
ReplyDelete