Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lots of Appointments

Poor Cole! He has been just out of sorts the lately. For the past many months he has been having lots or problems pooing, and now he has just seemed to be in constant pain or something. We have been to the doctor many many times. He takes miralax in his bottles (which he has seemed to completely up this week ) He's had xrays, exams...you name it. Still screams and tried to pull out his hair when he goes to the bathroom. Well, we went to his pediatrician last week and she just can't figure it out, so we have been referred to a pediatric g.i. specialist. Amazingly enough we got an appt less than a week later, today!! Last week I also took him to the chiropractor several times. And I have to say, Cole is like a different child. He has had several blowouts, is actually eating and drinking again, and is content to play. He hasn't just played on the floor for quite awhile. Yesterday was so sweet, Cole and Jack were chasing each other around the kitchen and living room and Jack looked at me and said "Mommy, I'm chasing him and he's laughing at me!". Broke my heart, cause all Cole usually does when Jack tried to play is scream! I hope that Cole continues to get better, and be my happy smiley boy that I know and love.

Today is going to be crazy. We have chiro appt, then off to Megan's to babysit for a bit until we have to go to the g.i. specialist. Thankfully Chris is getting off work early to meet me there. I am hoping Cole will take good naps in between all our running around so he isn't too cranky at the dr's office.

On another note...we ahve been enjoying this beautiful fall weather. Jack has been in love with all the harvesting going on. This weekend the field behind our house was combined. Everytime the tractor came around Jack would jump up and freak out! My family room floor is covered in blankets that Jack farms. He combines, and loads the wagons...you name it, he does it.

Here's a few new pics of the boys. I will try to get some more up soon.

Jack is all about picking out his own clothes. Stripes and plaids....NICE!





No comments:

Post a Comment