Saturday, December 18, 2010
Our Big Walker!
That's right Cole is officially walking. For about a week now. He is cruising all over the place. I think he really feels like he has a different freedom. It's so stinking cute. He is a high stepper and his little knees lift up so high with every little wobbly step. He started really trying earlier this week, and every day now he just walks more and more. As soon as he falls, he gets right back up and goes again. We are so proud of him. I have been eagerly anticipating his walking for about 3 months now. Jack walked the week after he turned one, and Cole has just been on his own little schedule. But it saddens me a little to think he is not my little baby anymore. He is so independent and wanting to do everything Jack does, and have everything Jack has. I've got a video of him walking that I will try to post too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment