This weekend has been full of big changes and accomplishments for our boys. Jack learned to swim on Saturday while he, Chris, and cole were at the pool. I'm sad I missed it but am so thrilled at what he can do. This summer he also learned to finally pump on a swing by himself. Sounds so minor, but is huge for him!!
Tonight we decided to try cole in his big boy bed. We were quite sure how this would go but knew before long we needed to get him out of the crib. He only got out of his bed 2 times but it took him nearly 1.5 hours to fall asleep and had a hard time not talking to jack once he went to bed. I think jack was getting pretty fed up but then all fell quiet in the room.
My boys are growing up so fast. Not sure I'm ready for all these changes but I am thankful for healthy boys who can and are making these accomplishments.


No comments:
Post a Comment