Friday, February 12, 2010

Really...an earthquake????

Jack and Cole, 2 nights ago, you both experienced something that Jack you have experienced once before, and Cole never before. An earthquake. At about 3:57am on February 10, 2010 your daddy and I woke up to to lots of clanging from armoire doors and realized that out in here in the middle of boring old Illinois we were having an earthquake. Thankfully you both slept right through it, as you did 2 years ago Jack. It only makes me think of the end times. In the bible it talks about in the last days there will be earthquakes, famines and fearful events...nations will rise up against each other. I know generation after generation thinks that they will see Jesus come, but all I can do is hope and pray that I raise you boys to love Jesus so that when the end times do come, you will get to see him in all his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment