Thursday, March 18, 2010

Almost Spring!

Though technically the first day of spring isn't for another 2 or 3 days, it sure has been feeling spring around here. This week has been wonderful....playing outside, playing outside, playing outside. Jack has finally been able to run off some of his energy, get on his John Deere, we have gone for runs, played on the swing set, played in the sandbox, cut some bushes...you name, Jack did it. It was like he was afraid the nice weather would go away so he had to do the most he could in the time he was outside. Needless to say, after this little tease the forecast is flurries on Sunday. Thank you Chicago! Cole got to experience playing out in the yard this week too. I brought out his exersaucer for him to jump in while Jack ran around and he just loved having the new scenery to look at, and tractors run into him. The other night we were all sitting on the edge of the deck, Cole in his exersaucer, Jack on the John Deere...Jack drives right up to us to see what we are doing, and it was like you could see his brain debating this move and he just decided to go for it...he guns the jd and rams into Cole. Mom, Megan and I all sat on the steps in disbelief of what just happened, and I think Jack did to. Cole had no idea what to think, then just started crying. Let's just say Jack hasn't done that again! :)

It's been so long since I really blogged. Things have just seemed so busy around here lately. I started my etsy site (http://www.etsy.com/shop/misslis81) and since that has started I made first $100 this week. It's been fun, creating and hoping others will like my stuff. Megan is joining me on this adventure and going to be making headbands to go along the hats and minky binky blankies. I had an order for 6 beanies this week, so I have been crocheting like crazy. Not to mention trying to run. I am doing a 10K in May with Laura and Noelle from small group. I feel like I will do ok, but it's tough. I have been running in town here pushing both boys in the BOB. Thank goodness for a good jogging stroller or I might be dying out there. Well here a few pics from this week. Hopefully I can get back in the habit of sharing stories about the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment