Thursday, March 4, 2010
Dinner time..kind of!
The other night I was trying to feed Cole in the kitchen. I had the sweet potatoes and pears all ready to go. Jack had already eaten at Megan's house, so he was supposed to be picking up the cookie cutters that were all over the floor. Instead of putting them in the bucket, he starts throwing them..under normal conditions he would have gotten into trouble. However, this time, Cole starts cracking up. Every cutter that hits the floor, Cole goes from straight faced to hysterical, then back to straight faced. In that moment, I would try and give him a bite of sweet potatoes, then Jack would throw another cookie cutter and SPLAT, out comes the sweet potatoes as he cracks up. It was a vicious cycle, until I sent Jack out of the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment