Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Melting...????

A banana sounded really good yesterday afternoon for a snack. So as I grabbed one for myself, Jack voiced that he would like one as well. I offered to share mine, but of course, he wanted one all to himself. Well over the course of the next 15 minutes, I ate mine, and Jack held his for awhile. We then started playing with Cole, Jack was running around and the banana....well, completely forgotten about. Shortly, Jack sees it laying on the floor, with no peel on it, and says "it's yucky mommy." I told him to go throw it away as it was a bit mangled looking. As he picked it up and tried to carry it to the garbage, the bottom half of it dropped on the floor cause it was already a bit too mushy (probably from his stepping on it at some point) and he yells "I can't, IT'S MELTING!"

On his behalf, it did look like it was melting. But that was a phrase I have never heard associated with a banana. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment