Monday, April 19, 2010
Sick Baby
Poor Jack woke up this morning with 102.3 fever. I gave him tylenol, and that helped. He seemed more his normal self after about an hour, then shortly after we got back from the post office, he came up to the living room and said he wanted Tylenol cause he didn't feel good. I felt of him, and he was burning up. So we took his temp again and it was 103.6! I called the Dr. beacause friday morning we found a tick on his head, and didn't know if that might be causing this or not. So we are off to the doctor this afternoon, and Chris is going to meet us there. Thankfully we put the tick in the freezer, so they told us bring it with. Probably the two aren't related, but his fever being that high scares me a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment