For about 3 weeks now Cole has been up on all 4 just rocking away. But he hasn't attempted to crawl. About 4 days ago he took about 3 crawls, as I would call it. (got his legs moved 3 times)Then two days ago he finally did it! We were sitting on the floor and he caught sight on my mom's watch and started after it. It was so cute. He looks a baby giraffe just born with little wobbly knees. Jack was so excited for him too. He kept clapping and saying, "Good job little buddy. Good job!" I love that Jack is just as excited when Cole starts doing something new. Last night in the van on our way home, Jack asked if Cole could crawl towards the tamote (remote in Jack language) . Then yesterday we were up at Aunt Meggie's house and Cole sat up from a crawling position. 2 new things in 2 days.
So pround of you baby Cole.
yay Cole! I love it!!
ReplyDelete