Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My first 5 mile run

I did it! Finally! I don't claim to be a runner. Don't really enjoy it that much. I would rather speed walk with my boys in the stroller. BUT I committed to this 10K race this weekend, and I think I can finally do it. On mother's day I went out and did a 3 mile run, then it got yucky, we were all sick, and so today when Megan came to drop off Tessa, I asked her if she would stick around while I ran. I knew where the 2 mile point was going out of town, but not sure about 2.5 so I just guessed and I was right on. I took the van out as soon as I got back to make sure I did 5 and I DID! whoohoo! Hopefully I can add an extra 1.2 on Sunday for my 6.2 run.

1 comment: