Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Happy Birthday Kyleigh!
After a quick decision yesterday, Jack, Cole and I were off with my parents to come down to Rolla, MO. My oldest niece Kyleigh is turning 8 today!!! I can't believe it. Probably neither can her parents. I remember the day Kyleigh was born. Lisa and I had spent the night at the Schoolfield's cause her parents were in town visiting (this was when we were in college). Her dad came and woke us up and said baby was on its way. Not really sure how he got the call. Maybe my dad called him or had called the Schoolfields house. So I got ready and headed to Rolla to meet them at the hospital. She was a beautiful baby. Today we are having a Fancy Nancy birthday party. I decorated the dining room with hot pink streamers, and she had pink and purple boas to put all around. In the words of my 2 year old "It's gonna be fun!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment