I don't think I could have done a better job describing our Christmas weekend with the boys than Chris did in a previous post. It was just so special to have our little Cole here us this year, and I think Jack "got" Christmas this year. He would walk around the house singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. We had a wonderful time spending time with our family.

Dinner at Famous Dave's after Christmas Eve service with Grandpa Wayne and Grandma Vicki

The tree Christmas morning

Jack tearing into his kitchen from Santa (he likes to cook like daddy)

Our first Christmas as a family of 4

Cole and Tessa with their new drums

All the Great Grandkids for Christmas!


Kyleigh sledding ...... Jack shoveling the yard


Karissa playing in Chris' truck ...... Keaton having fun!
3 Sisters

Grandma making juice in the 'washing machine'

Jack was so tired from playing in the snow he fell asleep at the dinner table

Keaton and Jack worn out from a busy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment