Since Easter when Jack got his new bike, he pretty much spends all his time in the garage riding it. Running into the garage door, braking when he means to go forward...just figuring things out. Well, this morning he was out there, I was right inside the door with Cole on the floor and he was going to pretend to go to the gas station to get milk and cheetos. But first he needed to be safe he said. "I need my helmet so I don't hurt my noggin!" is what I hear shouting from the garage. I love it.
Also, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are Jack's newest favorite thing to eat. I think he ate 3 of them yesterday. And of course that is what he wanted for breakfast. Well, no doubt when I opened the bag of bread, there was one good piece of bread and two end pieces. What am I going to do? My picky eater surely won't touch this with a ten foot pole if he sees crust on the whole back side of this sandwich. So, the genius mother I am, puts the peanut butter on the crusty side and hides it in the center. Mission accomplished! Entire sandwich eaten with no complaints.
That was a pretty slick way to hide the crust. I'm shocked he didn't figure it out as observant as he is.
ReplyDelete