Saturday, June 26, 2010

10 Months

Only 2 months left until we celebrate Cole's first birthday! Time....you can stop now! This summer has been so much fun with both boys. Cole is crawling and getting into everything now. Jack has fun, sometimes too much fun, chasing and playing tackle with Cole. Cole's newest thing is to look between his legs. He will be crawling, then just stop and touch his head to the floor and look between his legs at whatever might be behind him. He says "ba-ba" and "ma-ma". AND he shakes his head no. It's so funny to watch. If you start shaking your head, he jumps right in starts shaking his. Then usually keeps on going as long as you are laughing.
One really sweet memory that I never want to forget is how he sings. I have these Praise Baby videos that Cole really likes to watch. It's worship music playing with pictures of babies doing things. So a lot of nights I put that on while I am making dinner. Now as soon as the voices start singing, you hear him start this gentle hum. And he just keeps humming with the music. It is absolutely precious. I love that he is already learning to praise the Lord.
He is standing and pulling up on everything, getting up a stair or two, still eating everything, drinking from a sippy cup, loves tortellini, does not love the pool, and still only has 2 teeth.
Here are a few pictures from last night when we took Jack and Cole to the Fun Park to go mini golfing and drive go carts. Cole did so well, just strolling around while Jack loved every minute on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment