Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jack Pot!

Jackson is always cracking us up. He says the funniest things when you least expect it. I think God makes them funny to take away frustration you might have been feeling 10 min prior when they threw a fit. Here a couple of stories that involve in last 36 hours.

1. I have thick hair. And especially after I have a baby I lose a lot of hair! I mean a LOT of hair! Well cleaning the drains has been long overdue in the bathroom, so 2 nights ago Chris, Jack and I were in there. Chris cleaning them, Jack playing in the sink, and I am just washing my face and taking out contacts. Chris was cleaning the sink drain, and after numerous pretend vomits gagging Chris shouts "Jack Pot" as he unplugged the sink. Jack turns and looks at Chris only to say "is that my pot daddy?"

2. I had taken the boys to the chiropractor yesterday and Jack gets into his doctoring mode last night, so we both took turns getting fixed, Jack wanted to get fixed. Chris put a new knee on him....yadda yadda! Well, Jack wants to fix daddy now. He makes Chris lay down on the ottoman, and lifts up his shirt. He pretend to listen to his heart and then says "Daddy, you need a smaller tummy!" LOL! Thank goodness it wasn't me on the table! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment