Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

We had a really nice weekend for Father's Day. Saturday night we went down to Grandma Marge's and Grandpa's Ronnies. We had a picnic out in the backyard and all the kids got to play on the golf cart. Jack and Nate brought thier power wheels down so they were zooming all around chasing each other on those. Then Sunday Chris did a Father's day 5K with both boys. He got many looks for pushing the double BOB in the run. He did awesome! I forgot what his time was, but he could tell you. Then we grilled steaks and chicken for lunch. YUMM-O!
Chris I hope you enjoyed your Father's Day. You are such an amazing dad to Jack and Cole. No matter what time you get home at night, you change your clothes and head right outside to play with Jack. Cole is starting to get in on the fun of playing with you guys, and loves every minute. Jack thinks so highly of you and jumps for joy when he sees your truck pulling up at night. Every day he asks if you don't have to go work the next day in hopes of having a full day to play with you. The time you invest in your boys is more important than anything else, and I love you for that!
My 3 racers!Jack and Grandpa swinging togetherDaddy and his boys!
Mmmm.....I love sweet corn!Dreaming of a whole field of sweet corn I could chew on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment