Monday, November 2, 2009

Big Boy


Loving the bumbo


and...ready to eat!

Cole sat in his bumbo seat for the first time on Saturday. He did so well in it. I can't believe he is already big enough to sit in that chair. Seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. He has changed so much in 10 weeks.
Some things I want to remember about Cole at 2 months are:
*how he smiles after every feeding
*how he watches Jack intently when he is dancing around and being goofy
*how sweet he looks when sleeping in his swing by dining room windows, and that he loves to look out those windows and watch what's going on outside. (I think he will be an outdoors boy just like his brother)
*how well he sleeps at night(all night long)!!!
*how he tries to suck on his fist now and every once in a while gets his thumb
*how he likes to be cradled in the crook of my left arm with his pacifier and blankie

No comments:

Post a Comment