In the mornings, Jack and I usually come down to the family and turn on cartoons and lay on the couch for a bit, before Cole gets up and we have breakfast. This morning, in between the 2 episodes of Handy Manny was a little clip about washing hands to keep germs away and not get sick. Jack jumps up and says,"I have germs, need to wash my hands!" So he runs into the bathroom where grandma is getting ready and tells her the same thing then adds "I got germs all over!" Nothing like a good laugh at 5:45 am :)
And as I sit here writing this, Jack is walking into the living room with his snow boots on telling me to move cause I got smoke coming out, grabs the remote and pretends to put out the fire. Elmo visits the Firehouse has been a favorite video this week so everything is like the firefighter...his mustache, snow pants, boots....so imaginative!
No comments:
Post a Comment