A little bit about Cole...last week Cole started eating sweet potatoes. I first gave them to him at grandma Helen's Christmas and he really didn't like them. In fact it made him not eat anything that night, so I just backed off and haven't given them to him since then. Well, last week I decided to try them again, and I mixed them with his cereal and pears, he loved it! Gobbled it up so fast. We also tried carrots and those went well too. He loves eating his baby food. He starts making his cute cooing sound when he is really content once I start feeding him.
The other thing I wanted to say so that I would remember it, is that when Cole starts getting a little fussy, we put him in his swing and I give him his blankie and he immediately nuzzles his head in it and closes his eyes. He absolutely loves his blankies. Thank goodness he has a bunch and it's not just one in particular.
No comments:
Post a Comment